Tuesday, September 8, 2009

On a mission for Sex

It's not what you think. I'm still trying to keep the blog PG. I had to get your attention somehow though. It worked, didn't it?

My mission does involve sex, however, but, the Hollywood kind not the kind you awkwardly learn about in seventh grade health class. In case you haven't already guess, I'm talking about Sex and the City! I just found out that for the next TWO weeks, the Sex and City 2 movie will be filming in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, which is the geographic beat I am covering for J-School. They will be filming on a tree-lined street filled with beautiful brownstones, one of which serves as Miranda's place in the movie. And yes, I do have the address. And yes, I have already been there to scope out the scene. No luck today, but rest assured I plan on making a tireless effort to get one of the most coveted celeb/film sightings this fall!

As far as I'm concerned, the next two weeks will be: Eat, Sleep, Run, Report, Scope out Sex and the City, with an emphasis on the latter. Cross your fingers for me! Just think, this could do wonders for my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment